View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:18 AM

1996 Mercedes E300, Long Beach, CA

Last year, I went on a major search for a Mercedes diesel, and I had decided on a W123, but could not find a decent one in my price range. I then came upon this E-Class, and since I had already sold my old car, I pulled the trigger because I needed new wheels! I really love her; named her Eartha, but recently I have found not one, but two sweet W123s (a decent coupe, and a beater wagon) and I bought them both, so my garage is now full and someone has to go. I've decided to sell Eartha, because I think having two W123s will make things easier, plus they are "nuts and bolts" cars, which I can actually do a few things on myself. So, here she is! Below, I have posted a link to the craigslist ad, which includes all the work I have put in over the past year. There's about $6500 worth of stuff there, and her performance shows it! I've priced her a little high to give myself room to negotiate, so I can do better on this price, especially for a fellow enthusiast!

I'd also welcome any suggestions on helping to sell her quicker, the money is going directly into the W123s, and I wanna get started!!

1996 Mercedes E300 Diesel/WVO